Car: We highly advise against driving to the race as parking is not guaranteed. However, there are some parking garages nearby.
Subway: Take the C/E or 1 trains to 23rd Street. Walk west down 23rd Street towards Chelsea Piers. Please check MTA Trip Planner for up-to-date and detailed mass transit directions.
- As we are not a USATF certified 5K, we cannot guarantee that our course is exactly 5K (though we did everything to be as accurate as possible), so we encourage you to download the MapMyRun app to track your distance and time.
- Please stay to the right while on the race course (just like driving on the road), and look for our volunteers in blue Donut Dash t-shirts along the course.
- Bag check will be provided, but we encourage you to leave valuables at home as we cannot take responsibility for damaged or lost items.
- We will do our best to match your shirt size but cannot guarantee exact size requested.
- There will be prizes for top male and top female finishers (please stay after the run for winners to be announced).
*All participants must agree to the terms and conditions of the Release Waiver
Not a runner but still want to join us? Volunteer! Support!
Volunteer on the day of the event or join a planning committee - email kyle@weareASH.org to join the team!
Feel free to email kyle@weareASH.org if you would like more info or would like to join in sponsoring the event.